ROCK RIVER LAR 9 AR CARBINE 9MM VERY GOOD /EXCELLENT

Help Support Ruger Forum:

getregistered

Bearcat
FOR SALE ROCK RIVER LAR 9. 16'' A2 STYLE CARRY HANDLE WITH FRONT SITE POST, A2 BUTT STOCK WITH TRAP DOOR, SLING. CAME WITH ORIGINAL RR ARMS 15 ROUND MAG GOOD FOR THE BENCH. 2-30 ROUND RR MAGAZINES INCLUDED. GUN IS FACTORY 100% WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE COLT STLE OPTIC WITH IS INCLUDED. ORIGINAL BLUE RR CASE. CONDITION IS VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT. $850.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES FROM MY FFL TO YOURS. I CANT LOAD PICS. I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT. SEND ME A MESSAGE AND WILL E-MAIL PICS IF INTERESTED.

cas6969

Buckeye
This forum software does not host photos, you need to do it through and outside source.

email a picture to me at: [email protected] and I will post it here if you want.... there is a learning curve to posting pictures.

Edit: Here's the pictures of the rifle:

(picture being held for ransom by Photo#ucket)

Looks like photo bucket has dipped to a new low.

double edit: Sorry, but I can't figure out photo bucket any more... seems they now won't let me post a picture unless I pay them at least $399... it's hard enough managing the thing with all the pop ups... in the morning I may delve into my Apple account and see if I can post it that way.