RUGER SR1911 STAINLESS 10MM 5" UPDATED 6/15!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Very nice price! I just spent right at $850 buying up a bunch of .22 ammo at our local WallyWorld- I thought some people still had problems finding cheap .22. If I sell a bunch of it on here before you are out of these- I will contact you and grab one. Thanks for offering them at a great price.

SK

Single-Sixer
I have to throw in a plug for Mike,I ordered the 1911, along with a GP100, Redhawks and and the new Bisley 480. Mikes prices are great but the shipping is very fast and you can count on the exceptional customer service. For my money, I appreciate that the guns I get from Mike are sealed and not handled unlike with other dealers that send guns that have been displayed, cycled and handled for months. Arizona Guns is my go to dealership for the latest Ruger items and great service.

tinman

Buckeye
This is a good deal from ACRYLICTNK.
I just got back from the FTW gun show......best price I saw on these was $718.00 cash price.....Add on the sales tax and the out the door price for me would have been $777.24. Like I said.........this is a good deal.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
When you email, please provide full details and your Forum handle - when I get an email that just "local buyer, are you available this weekend?", I don't know if you are a Forum member or not. I don't sell to the public at these special prices and I'm never available on the weekends - I do 45 gun shows a year and if I get a rare weekend off, I'm sure not at the warehouse! I get thousands of emails and I need complete details when you write.

Bear Paw Jack said:
WAYNO said:
...per our discussion today, I will take one. Thanks.

Glad to see you and Dave are helping with the economy in Arizona.

:mrgreen:

Funny thing is, Dave always professes he's liquidating and is gonna curtail his gun buying. I'm doing a better job of it than he is, but I gotta say, this 10mm 1911 is just cooler than ice cream. I could not resist.

WAYNO said:
Bear Paw Jack said:
WAYNO said:
...per our discussion today, I will take one. Thanks.

Glad to see you and Dave are helping with the economy in Arizona.

:mrgreen:

Funny thing is, Dave always professes he's liquidating and is gonna curtail his gun buying. I'm doing a better job of it than he is, but I gotta say, this 10mm 1911 is just cooler than ice cream. I could not resist.

C'mon guys..... I professed to being a gunaholic. So, I backslide from time to time. The goal is still attainable... :roll:

Dave

Heywatchthis

Bearcat
Mike, my gun budget is still recovering from that X95 you sold me, but....if you have any more of those 10mm 1911s, ....
I'll take one!

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Just keep the orders coming - I have 5 grandkids and 3 step grandkids and Christmas is getting a little tough! Besides, I can't think of anything better to spend your money on.....

One left - anybody else?

Miata Mike

Bearcat
ACRYLICTNK said:
Just keep the orders coming - I have 5 grandkids and 3 step grandkids and Christmas is getting a little tough! Besides, I can't think of anything better to spend your money on.....

One left - anybody else?

Do I need to sell my Remington 1911?, :lol: I mean do you still have one left?