FS: SR1911 Night Watchman - *SOLD*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blackmore

Blackhawk
**SOLD** offboard

As new in box Ruger Ruger SR1911 Night Watchman. #06709. 5" barrel. It came from the Ruger factory via their blem/cosmetic second (Used Gun Bank) program. A local gunshop can still get these since the owners are Ruger retirees. I couldn't find any cosmetic flaw. All factory accessories are included - 1 x 8 round magazine, 1 x 7 round magazine, lock, paperwork. White cardboard box. Ruger will, of course, back these UGB guns 100% mechanically.

I will include a second new 7 round Ruger marked magazine for $15 with purchase.

$595 mailed FFL->FFL +insurance if wanted. $580 FTF in NH to 21+ qualified buyer with NH DL and P&R license available. Not interested in trades, thanks.

LHW2ZSu.jpg

hCkSKlF.jpg

Ruger Ranch Rifle in 6.8 Rem. SPC. Excellent condition. Includes rings and 5 round factory magazine. No box or paperwork. Additional factory 5 round and Pro-Mag 20 round magazines available with purchase @$20. **SOLD**

$725 + shipping and insurance. FTF in NH to 18+ qualified buyer with NH DL available. Your FFL must accept from a private party or add $20. Not interested in trades, thanks.

SQPgWO4.jpg

EpXnpy8.jpg

1gud5VC.jpg

yjjpqlw.jpg

As new in box Ruger LC9S. #03249 - that's the raspberry one. It came from the Ruger factory via their blem/cosmetic second (Used Gun Bank) program. A local gunshop can still get these since the owners are Ruger retirees. I couldn't find any cosmetic flaw. All factory accessories are included - 1 x 7 round magazine, lock, paperwork, etc. White cardboard box. Ruger will, of course, back these UGB guns 100% mechanically. I'll include a black RIT dye package if you want to make the frame black :wink:

Additional new 7 round Ruger marked magazines for @$25 with purchase.

**SOLD** offboard

$280 mailed and insured FFL->FFL. $260 FTF in NH to 21+ qualified buyer with NH DL and P&R license available. Not interested in trades, thanks.

F1mc1Ix.jpg

GPNrKsg.jpg

egbS4Vg.jpg

Please use EMAIL only for the quickest response to your questions. After you post "I'll take it" in the thread, EMAIL me, too. blckrfl at comcast dot net No PMs, please, since they can't be answered quickly when I can't access this site.

Cash, USPS money order, bank issued checks or money orders preferred. Mailing will be delayed while personal checks clear. Thanks for looking.

sliclee

Single-Sixer
The rifle looks new.Did you buy it new? It says 6.8 SPC. HAS IT BEEN REAMED OR STOCK. Do you know if this rifle can
be made SPC 2? Thank you Lee

Blackmore

Blackhawk
sliclee said:
The rifle looks new.Did you buy it new? It says 6.8 SPC. HAS IT BEEN REAMED OR STOCK. Do you know if this rifle can
be made SPC 2? Thank you Lee

PM sitting in your Inbox, but here's the pertinent info for all. I am not the original owner but bought it because it appears to have been shot little. As far as I know it is stock. 6.8 forum seems to indicate that these can be reamed to SPCII.

lefty315

Bearcat
Somebody seriously needs to buy this!!! I've been looking at it for over a month and even emailed the seller. But then I keep asking myself "does my daughter really need books for college?"

Please buy it so I can stop thinking about it....

Latest posts