I"m looking for a Blue Single Six Cylinder 22 LR

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I am looking for a blue NM Single Six 22 LR cylinder. I thought I had one and sent it out but turns out it was for a Colorado Centennial and had the roll marks on it but turns out it was a 22 Mag cylinder. If that's the case I have 2, 22 mag cylinders (NM) that I will be glad to trade one with you or buy it out right. Looking for one in good shape. Looking for one in the 1.62 length range, the guy I'm looking for one for, doesn't seem to be picky about it. Let me know what you've got.
Thanks

Bear Paw Jack:
Would your new model magnum cylinder work in an old model single six? If so I would buy it out right from you if you would sell it.

I'm sorry, but I don't have an extra 22 LR cylinder for trading.

Kevin, it's my understanding that they will, BUT, I'm a long way from an expert on that stuff. I'd be happy to sell it to you straight out, but please confirm with someone here more knowledgeable. Check Hondo 44 or Contender, I'm sure there are others.

cherokeetracker

Bearcat
whomever you give a call to,, have the measurements on hand. You will need an Over all to include the Gas ring from the Ratchet, a depth of the Gas ring, and then the length of the cylinder itself. ( this is if you want to have a convertible )

Unless you just want to discard the mag cylinder. and fit the barrel to the new cylinder.

Good luck
Charles