*SOLD*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kooz

Blackhawk
I have decided to move a few of my last to go "keeper" guns , I will probably regret it, but it is time to scale down.

- *SPF* Bisley .45 Colt/acp with Persinger micarta grips, locking Belt mtn base pin, also have factory grips .Gun has been to the range twice, that's it. Probably 100 rds thru it tops. VERY accurate . One of my range bags was stolen, in it was the .45 Colt cylinder, so I send the gun back to Ruger to have another one fitted and asked if I could get a fluted cyl this time and also asked for .452 throats, I was lucky that day and Ruger delivered on both requests which is why this gun has a fluted cyl. and why it shoots so well -*SPF* Winchester M-70 Extreme Weather 3006 , rifle is like new, fired very little and never hunted with . Comes with box and all paperwork (scope/mounts not included) . -*SPF , "JM" gun , rifle is in very nice shape. It has some safe/closet dings/scratches . Shot very little, probably less than 3 boxes , it has been in the safe for years ., scope/mounts not included, but would make deal if interested .

contender

Ruger Guru
Folks,, look closely at the Bisley 45. It has the oddball prefix of the 357 caliber guns,, and is in 45 cal. Not many of these as I recall. Free bump for a NICE gun!

257heaven

Single-Sixer
If I hadn't just bought a 4-3/4" stainless Blackhawk in 45 Colt, I'd buy this one. It's a no-brainer.

Love those Persinger's AND the fluted 45 Colt cylinder.