A Couple of Rugers for Sale -IA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kdave21

Bearcat
1. Ruger Vaquero 44 Mag Used single action in nice condition. Minor handling marks present in the polished stainless steel finish, although they are hard to photograph. $625 plus $25 for shipping. ADD $50 for depicted holster.

For more pictures of the Vaquero:

http://s294.photobucket.com/user/luckyfromiowa/library/Ruger%20Vaquero%2044%20Mag

2. Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Magnum: Comes with Leupold FX-II 4x28mm scope and scope cover. Please note this scope alone is selling for $387.99 on Amazon. The gun has been fired and used and has light handling marks, turn line, and minor cosmetic flaws. I notice there are some little spots in the finish in some areas which I have made no effort to clean up, although I'm guessing it would not be difficult. $675 plus $25 shipping
***GUN IS SPF***

More pics of the Super Redhawk can be found here:

http://s294.photobucket.com/user/luckyfromiowa/library/Ruger%20Super%20Redhawk

TERMS: Cashiers check or money order, or other pre-agreed upon arrangement. I am an FFL and will ship to your FFL. Face to Face sales available for IA residents, although 7% sales tax required. 3 day no-fire inspection on all firearms, I only ask seller to pay for return shipping costs. All guns shipped USPS priority insured. Guns are for sale in other locations so I will go by time stamp in case of multiple interests shown.

kdave21

Bearcat
Had a couple Questions about credit cards. Sorry guys, I don't currently have the ability to take them. All still available-

kdave21

Bearcat
444thumper said:
What is with the stupid ads that cover most of the page every time you go to the pics? A real turnoff!

I had that same issue on my phone, but not my laptop. I think its a Photobucket issue. Ill put the pictures directly in the thread to make life easier.

kdave21

Bearcat
Any interest before I move them to Gunbroker? If you want the super redhawk without the scope make me an offer you feel is fair for just the gun. Thanks-

kdave21

Bearcat
Super Redhawk is sold pending funds. The scope and mount are still for sale, as well as the vaquero. As promised I will offer the scope to Zeus first since he asked, if he declines I will open it up to the forum.