Clements Custom Jeff Quinn .44 Spl for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cyrus

Single-Sixer
Clements Custom Jeff Quinn Special .44 Special with a lot of extras. Original factory barrel was bored to .44 and cut to 4 5/8".

OM 3 screw frame was flat-topped
Target rear sight
Custom New Frontier-style front sight
Belt Mountain (Bowen?) #5 locking base pin, slotted screw
Black powder chamfer cylinder
Steel ejector rod housing
The action is perfect and tight.
Gun has never been fired since I received it from Clements.

It originally came from Clements with an Old Army grip frame. I sold that and added the aluminum XR 3 grip frame with factory plastic grips. The grip frame looks to have been refinished at some point as it is near perfect and matches and fits nicely with the rest of this beautiful gun. I also thinned the OA trigger to fit the thinner trigger slot of the XR3 grip frame. It shows my blue-pen touch up on the right side. Finally, the pin that holds the grips in place is plastic since I never got around to buying a steel pin.

$1850.00 shipped in a hard case to your FFL in the CONUS as long as he takes shipment from an individual. Avoid the year-plus wait and get this unfired beauty now! First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks.

Jim Puke

Hunter
PURDY...super nice gun.

Folks, buy with confidence...Cyrus is a first class seller.

I bought what has turned out to be one of my favorite guns, from Cyrus...not this quality gun, but a great transaction, none the less.

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=216013&p=2158788#p2158788

Boge Quinn

Single-Sixer
Wil Terry, I am glad you came to a meeting of the minds with Cyrus. He is a good guy, and that is a fine sixgun!

Latest posts