FS: Colt Target Python in Nickel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sendin007

Single-Sixer
Beautiful & Rare Colt Python Target in Nickel. 1 of only 251 produced in nickel. The Python Targets were .38 special cal. only for target shooting. 8" barrel. Condition is excellent, almost mint! Comes with correct numbered box and all paperwork as shown. It has seen very little use as a safe queen. Grips are close to perfect with the checkering still sharp. Hard to find one any better!! A rare snake for the advanced Colt collector. It will only go up in value! $5,250.00 - ($4,950.00) S/H and Ins. $75.00 from my FFL to yours. E-mail or PM with any questions of if you need any additional pics. Quality partial trades considered but will need mostly cash on my end.

1/1/2016 - Update - I had a question around the front sight pins & sight not looking correct. In looking closer the pins seem a bit long and the front blade is lower cut. I have seen this type of blade front sight on other Target Pythons shown on the Internet. In looking over the Python a bit closer there is a slight ding on the rib just under one of the pins and a slight ding on the end of the barrel that I did not see earlier. I have included a very close up pic of both. Other than that I do not see any issues. I would conservatively rate this gun a solid 97%.

019_zpswqd1pmot.jpg

020_zpsqe8tfmxa.jpg

021_zpszvogh93f.jpg

022_zpsdq97ycae.jpg

024_zpspmhusgzn.jpg

025_zpslvbqzxr4.jpg

026_zpsnanomisr.jpg

032_zpsehp6phyq.jpg

045_zpso8lwm5mt.jpg

027_zpsc9uplgno.jpg

031_zpsmthlsxud.jpg

034_zps6ahqhkhb.jpg

002_zpsveit2jgc.jpg

005_zpsayexveqv.jpg

Sendin007

Single-Sixer
Will consider a partial trade and cash for the Target Python. Interested in quality S&W Revolvers & Colt 1911's. Let me know what you have and we can discuss.