Turnbull/Gallagher Custom 480 Ruger Blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Up for sale is a Turnbull/Gallagher custom 480 Ruger Blackhawk
Gallagher did the line bore, action work and 5 ½" octagon barrel
Turnbull did the finishes. Case color on the frame, Charcoal blue on the rest with the screws and pins niter blued. Well figured walnut grips round out the package.

Priced to move at $2450 + actual shipping to your dealer.
I would be interested in trades but mostly only non-prefix Number Ones or Number Ones with outstanding wood on both sides.

Revolver is unfired since back from getting the work done.

Beautiful revolver and a great price with no wait!!
First I'll take it gets it
PM any questions
Have a great thanksgiving
Dave

Big brother to my Gallagher in 44 Special bisley with same exact barrel just a smaller hole in the end. Great gun and except for the fact I just got a USFA last week this one would be sold.

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Robb if you just got a 44 USFA you are not going to want to see my next post... I would take yours on trade though.... :lol:

A guy could not replicate this gun for less than almost one an a half times what the asking price is of this gun. Many of the top guys charge $600-$800 just for the octagon barrel option plus $300-$400 for the Turnbull coloring. Throw in the cost of the base gun, the 5 shot conversion with the oversized cylinder and this right here is the steal of the week guys.

dougader

Hunter
As Robb said, somebody got a great deal here; a steal for sure. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes he had the scratch to lay down on this piece of art.

Latest posts