Hawkeye
Please don't ....

- change the title of your posts to ...

PLEASE DELETE
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
NO LONGER FOR SALE
WITHDRAWN
ETC ETC ETC

There's no reason to do it, and it just creates a cleanup mess for the mods.

If your item is sold ... Indicate as such in the body of the ad ... Or a simple SPF ADDED to the title works. Other members use older ads for reference, and pricing info.

PLEASE STOP DOING THIS.

Thank you for your cooperation.

REV

hittman

Staff member
Many folks don't edit their titles at all with a SOLD or SPF yet ...... doing so would mean we don't have to click on that ad at all.

I wish somebody would explain (in clear old American) to me HOW to edit titles. I'd like to do this, see the value/courtesy of it, but just can't DO it! Editing the main body of the ad is easy.

awp101

Single-Sixer
TX, home of DeeDee Snavely's Used Guns and Weapons
Mike Armstrong said:
I wish somebody would explain (in clear old American) to me HOW to edit titles. I'd like to do this, see the value/courtesy of it, but just can't DO it! Editing the main body of the ad is easy.

With the new software the EDIT function is found by clicking on the little "pencil" located on the left end of the row of blue boxes at the top/right of the post. :)

Once you are in edit mode, look above the text box and you will see the "Subject" box.

Edit the subject with SPF, trade pending, etc

From there you can click the Preview button to double check every thing is good or the Submit button and let it roll.

Moderator edit 1/7/22

Status
Not open for further replies.