WTS: Redhawk 5.5" .45 Colt - PRICE REDUCTION

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Enigma

Hunter
I have a used 5-1/2" stainless Redhawk .45 Colt for sale or trade. The gun is in excellent condition, and will come in the factory plastic box with factory grips and a pair of Pachmayr Gripper grips. Sale for $700 SHIPPED to your FFL. Payment by USPS money order only - the kind you buy at the Post Office. No trades on this one, as I need the cash for other projects.

LMK if you have questions or need different pix. I'll do my best to accommodate you.

First 'I'll take it' with a follow-up PM for payment info gets it. This is cross-posted on other forums, so the time stamp will decide any disputes.

DSC_0177.jpg
[/url]

hittman

Staff member
Enigma said:
I have a used 5-1/2" stainless Redhawk .45 Colt for sale or trade.

No trades on this one ....

LMK if you have questions or need different pix.

Yes or no on trades?

Enigma

Hunter
LOL. Initially I was thinking about trades, then kinda changed my mind but obviously failed to edit that part out. But, being very flexible, whatcha got to trade? I'm primarily interested in single actions.

hittman

Staff member
I know stainless is hard to photograph so ..... has someone polished the finish or does it still have the factory brushed look?

Enigma

Hunter
hittman said:
I know stainless is hard to photograph so ..... has someone polished the finish or does it still have the factory brushed look?

It was in this condition when I received it, used, from another member here.

ETA: It does appear to have been lightly polished. Sorry for not being more clear initially.