WTS: ALL SOLD--THANKS FURTHER REDUCED CLC GRIPS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KLNC

Single-Sixer
EVERYTHING SOLD, THANKS Shipment by USPS Priority Mail. Payment by USPS MO. Hopefully the pictures are good--what you see is what you'll get. First "I'll take it" followed by PM will prevail. PLEASE NOTE: I'm out of town until next Monday, May 19, so anything purchased and paid for will be shipped then. However I will have internet access for questions, communications etc. Thanks for looking.

Grips:

1. Excellent set of Cary Chapman (CLC Grips) black micarta grips for New Vaquero and new mid-frame flattops. Cut out for the lock if your gun has one. Black Eagles. $106.00 shipped. NOW $100.00 shipped NOW $95.00 SHIPPED

2. BACK FOR SALE Another set of Cary Chapman (CLC Grips) English Walnut grips for original Vaquero, Blackhawk etc. Excellent condition. Silver Eagles. A bargain for a set of Cary's grips. $86.00 shipped NOW $80.00 shipped. NOW $75.00 SHIPPED!

3. SPF Beautiful set of elk stags for New Vaquero and mid-frame flattops etc. with cutout for the lock if you need it. Made by well-known maker Ken Driskill. Very nice. $126.00 shipped NOW $120.00 SHIPPED

4. *SOLD* A set of black Micarta Bisley grips, I believe made by Hogue. Nice condition. $40.00 shipped.

Holsters--Both Left Hand

1. *SPF* A "Son of a Gun" holster by the master, Doc Barranti, for 4 5/8" barrel Single Six. LH Cross-draw with optional border stamping and hammer thong. As new as it comes--in fact it is new, never used in original package. $116.00 shipped.

2. *SPF* El Paso Saddlery "Cheyenne" holster for Ruger SBH or BH with 7 1/2" barrel. LH Cross-draw. Excellent, essentially new holster. Lined. $126.00 shipped NOW $115.00 Shipped

paulg

Bearcat
BTT, I've had to back out of my purchase of Cary's walnut grips. I have the right gun with the wrong grip frame. I apologize for my mistake and hope someone else can use these grips.