WTB/WTT for MAX #600-11588, 2 NIB FOR ONE!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Coogs

Maximum
Still looking for this one, can offer other NIB Maxi's for trade plus $$$ or an outright purchase. Plus I will pay all shipping!!!!!! Even if you have it and don't care to sell could ya please let me know about it? Also, if you have ANY Max over serial #600-11577 could you let me know about it? OK, big PS here. I am willing to trade two (2) NIB Maxi's , one 7 1/2 and one 10 1/2 for this Maxi, serial #600-11588. If ya got it, I want it!!!!! Also looking for any Maximum with a "D", "U" or "S" suffix or prefix or with any additional numbers or letters stamped anywhere on the gun. Or, If you have a Max that was shipped in a plastic box or a cardboard box with a Maximum "barcode" label on it. Let me know, thanks again, God Bless, Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum
I've let it be known on other posts.............it IS THE HIGHEST SERIAL NUMBER MAX OUT THERE! I actually spent about 2-3hours on the phone one day with Ruger records. We went through each individual record from 600-11300 until we came to 600-11588..........everything after that HAS BEEN SCRAPPED! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: there we a few blocks of numbers in there, between 11300 and 11588 that were also scrapped. All those numbers were produced in March of 1983. And if we assume that Ruger may, and I say may, have manufactured them sequentially, there are no existing Maxi's that were produced in 1984. I have a "few" Maxi's that, believe it or not, DID NOT SHIP until 2005-2006. These guns have a "bar code" end label on the shipping sleeve. Ruger did not start using the bar code until the early to mid 90's. A couple of them actually have factory inventory stickers which are little colored dots, about the size of a dime with the month/year on them, ie., 02/05. Some time ago there was a Max that sold here, I missed it, that was shipped in a bar coded, plastic box! Somebody out there still have it??? Want to trade???? Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum
Knowing my luck, that would figure........................but I'd still like to know that that happened for sure!!!Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum
BTT................................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ya gots to be out there somewhere!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: