WTS - Knights Armament AR rear micro sight

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cubrock

Blackhawk
WTS - New in packaging Knights Armament AR rear micro sight made originally for the USMC. Excellent back-up iron sight. KAC makes these commercially and they retail for over $150. The original bags may or may not have the adhesive labels on them, as shown in the pics. Also, there are two styles of "USMC" markings on them. I have several for $55 each postpaid. Please email me if interested. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

http://www.knightarmco.com/portfolio/micro-rear-flip-sight/?cate_cm=military&term=sights-military&features=micro-rear-flip-sight

kacsightinbag.jpg

kacsightwithoutlabel.jpg

kacsightwithoutlabel.jpg

kacsightfront.jpg

kacsightleft.jpg

kacsighttop.jpg

cubrock

Blackhawk
Despite KevinB posting that on ARFCOM, the surplus dealers who have them have provided the documentation that the USMC surplused these, including on ARF. Please note that he works for KAC and has a vested interest in discouraging people from buying the surplused sights, as it cuts into their commercial sales. I wouldn't have them or sell them if I thought these were stolen.

lark63

Single-Sixer
There is more to this story than the link Quarterbore posted.
Since he made the post I will say he should have PM'ed Curbrock if he was truly concerned about this matter.
I take it as a slam against a very good member here.

flattop44

Buckeye
lark63 said:
There is more to this story than the link Quarterbore posted.
Since he made the post I will say he should have PM'ed Curbrock if he was truly concerned about this matter.
I take it as a slam against a very good member here.

+1
FT44

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Well, I will offer my appology. My experience with NCIS is real as I managed to buy some "surplus" goods a couple years ago including a laptop. NCIS showed up at my work and handed me copies of the purchase info on the laptop and I was out the money and laptop ($1100). In that case, I did get my money back something like 3 years later as the seller had to reimburse as part of the court case on him for selling stolen property but it's something that leaves a bad taste.

I would love to see the story as officially Knights has said these were not sold to civilians. They are too new to be showing up in surplus auctions and USMC armors have complained they keep walking off instead of on guns where they are needed.

So anyways, I am glad you are able to provide proof with the sale of these that they are legal. Good deal as well as this is quite a bit less then dealer cost for the commercial non-USMC marked ones too. If you need a contact at KAC, I can give you the email of the Vice President of Sales of Military Sales as he is a good friend.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_381/227893_USMC_Marked_KAC_Micro_Rear_Sights__verification_they_are_all_Gov_Property__.html