Sold: Powers Brassy w/grips, Long Cylinder S&W Bisley Kit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Too much stuff in da' parts box and projects getting finished so something has to go. First "I'll take it" gets it as usual! Thanks for looking...

*Sold Pending Funds* Powers Custom 2pc brass grip frame for New Model Ruger SAs with Sack Peterson stag grips that Sack fit to the frame. This part has not been fit to a gun and requires fitting. Grip surfaces have been polished so it's halfway done. Needs locator pin. These frames are no longer available. $325 shipped. Paypal F&F preferred for payment.

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Sold pending funds
Next is a parts kit with the primary components to turn your blackhawk into a long cylinder S&W barreled bisley.
Parts include: 357 Maximum cylinder, 8 3/4" Smith 25 barrel (excellent bore), steel bisley grip frame and a steel bisley hammer. $500 shipped. Paypal F&F preferred for payment.

IMG_0627.jpg

A true pot o gold ad right here for the custom gun nut! The nice thing about those Powers grip frames is you can reshape them into a birdshead if you want. That is what I did on my avatar gun. Also, even though it is for a new model Blackhawk, all you need is the adapter or a hybrid trigger form David Clements and it can go on an old model gun. I don't need any more projects right now otherwise all of this would be gone!

Just a couple of pictures of what a guy can do with these parts. The first two gun have rebored 357 Max cylinders in 41 and 45 Colt that were made to fill the full length of the frame window. The last gun wears a Powers grip frame exactly like the brass one shown only I recontoured it onto a birds head. This gun also has a Smith & Wesson barrel but it is tough to see the ribbed aspects in this picture.
aY5EFxu.jpg

q6Lu6ER.jpg

l8N8j3w.jpg