Ruger Blackhawk Buckeye NM .32H&R and 32-20

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rrudo74901

Bearcat
New to the forum.
I am helping to liquidate a friends dads estate and he had a Ruger Blackhawk NM in 32 and 32 H&R. All papers and box are present and the convertible cylinder is still in the wrap. I have to inspect the pistol but it may have never been fired but has been out of the box in his safe.
Gun is mint even if fired. Serial 61002xxx if that helps.

I'm looking for $850.00 plus shipping from NY. If you are on Li the pistol is at an FFL ready for transfer.
I only have 1 picture but can get more.
If interested email me. [email protected]

Only pic I have right now. Small drag line on cylinder.

Thanks

mhblaw

Blackhawk
I have a matched pair of the Buckeyes and recall seeing that such a pair sold for around $1600. So maybe for one you are a little high. Just give it a little more time.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Rrudo74901 said:
Guys,
If I'm out of line on price, make offers and tell me why?

Welcome to the forum,

Lack of response may be due to the lack of quality pictures, the gun is a much sought after model but $850.00 with out pictures will be tough. JMO

Best,
Terry

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
I had a X wife that cost me about a hundred bucks to marry and $186,000.00 to divorce so what I'm saying is values change and numbers change as I wouldn't give you 2 bits for the b!!!h but hang in there as these above the hot and sweaty horder mentality these are extremely good shooters in both species...............

toroflow

Single-Sixer
Yes, 8 or more detailed pictures of everything, including box etc, will REALLY HELP sell your gun. It could be the difference between getting your full asking price of $850, or "settling" for $600 due to lack of buyer interest. Good luck with your sale, that's a "gem"!