Sheridan C9A .20 air rifle F/S Pa.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Acorn

Buckeye
I have a walnut stocked C9A Sheridan "Bluestreak" I bought new a long time ago that I have never fired. There is a small nick in the "air tube" that was there when I bought it. Nothing major. It has the cross bolt safety. These are discontinued but are considered classics. Ill include a box of Sheridan pellets with it. Until I get pics to Photobucket I'll email if interested. $125 shipped CONUS. PM or email [email protected]

Acorn

Buckeye
Guys I need to apologize. I had another member here PM me and asked me to verify that is was made in Racine and he'd take it. I misunderstood and thought he only wanted it if it was. Being it isn't marked as such I assumed it was still up for grabs. Danjet PM'd and said he'd take it. I honestly thought it was available and PM'd him that it was his. It turns out the original member still wanted it. The blame is on me and I am sorry. To further add to the confusion I can't find the box of pellets I was including. I have them here somewhere but haven't had time to look since I was visiting my father in the hospital.
What to do?
Since the original member was first I feel obligated to give him first dibs for $115 without the pellets or $125 with. If he doesn't want it Danjet is next in line.
I am not trying to make a federal case out of this I am just trying to explain to all and am too lazy to type it in PM's to both parties hunting and pecking on my tablet.
Again I apologize to Danjet.

Sapo

Single-Sixer
Mine is from 1972? One new seal in 44 years, I'd say they are quality airguns.

Sapo

hinkruger

Single-Sixer
On other forums and the rules that I follow is whomever calls dibs first by time stamp gets it. That way nobody gets butthurt.