And the "Alaskan Karma Winner is"!!!! Photo added!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

First,
My wife's son Ryan was playing with fire works, blew up his hand with a mortar, he's OK, but hurting. surgery done, maybe another one....being 20 YO and stupid is not good. its a wake up call. Thanks for the thoughts.

And the "Winner is": 27 Ranch!!!!!!

Now how cool is this, he just sign up, think he has a snow balls chance in hell, and win's!

I say welcome to the best "Forum" on the net.

I don't know him, Im PM him with the news's

Ill Post a Photo with Ms. Penny Lane's good deed! in the AM! (she had her hands full) it was kindda cute too!

Scott

Ok,
Here's the photo after Ms. Penny Lane picking the winner, where on the dock, there the winning slip of paper!
was a fair fight! all names added! Congrats 27 Ranch......

a-bit of a-lot of work and a little clean up....but big fun!

Great turn out,

Scott

Jowit58

Bearcat
Deerstalker,

Thanks for all you efforts in putting together a classy and fun contest for Ruger Forum folks. Thank Penn Lane for all of us too.

Doc Nonverbal

Bearcat
I hope Ryan has a speedy recovery and learns from the experience.

Thanks again for the generosity! It's good people like you that make this forum what it is.

chefrob1

Single-Sixer
congrats to 27 ranch and a big thx to you and ms. penny lane!

Scott, hope Ryan's hand turns out okay! It is scary to think of some of the things we got away with when we were his age and are still alive to talk about! I am sure the lessons learned will stick around as long as it takes the scars to fade! :D

okie44

Single-Sixer
Fireworks story nearly the same as mine, grown kid not thinking. Mine turned out ok with a couple of surgeries. Hope for a speedy recovery and a lesson learned.
Thanks for the chance, and thanks Ms. Penny Lane! :D

27Ranch

Bearcat
Again, Thank you very much. My wife will love it for our anniversary in 2 weeks. Im glad your son is going to be ok and I hope you take me up on the invitation.

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Congratulations, 27Ranch, and welcome to the forum!

Scott, thanks again for this cool gift and for giving us all a shot at winning it.

Just got back from Mexico with the wife, this is the first time I have seen the grizzly claw from the lucky winner....and Ill be the first to say I love that smile.....

I have received your e-mail...and your very welcome....Scott

27Ranch

Bearcat
mr.deerstalker said:
Just got back from Mexico with the wife, this is the first time I have seen the grizzly claw from the lucky winner....and Ill be the first to say I love that smile.....

I have received your e-mail...and your very welcome....Scott

She was quite shocked when she received it for an anniversary gift. To say she was pleased would be an understatement.
Thanks for making our day!!