Price of Ruger PC-9

Help Support Ruger Forum:

spanky509

Bearcat
Academy has them (while they last) for 399.00 for black friday. Is that a bargain? Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all

grobin

Blackhawk
That's a good price. Compare to the Hi-Point at $300 or the TNW Aero at $700. THE HI-Point is a decent PCC and is available in other calibers including 45 & 10mm. The TNW Aero is convertible between calibers (including 22 lr), but runs $700.

I think that is a real good price.... I'm still going to hold out until they have either or both 9mm p series mag module / Sig P226. Can't for the life of me figure out why they have not started expanding the choices on this.

I think it is time for me to write a letter... who has the head guys mailing address... not email... actually real mail?

rangerbob

Buckeye
$399 is well below dealer cost. blume you can go to the Ruger website and send a message to the CEO. I did once and got a personal response. One would think either Ruger or magpul would make the mag adaptors for the 226, Beretta 92, and S&W magazines. Bob! :D

9x19

Hunter
My son got one of these today. Nice price.

I have three 9mm ARs, so wasn't in the market, but now I'll get to shoot one. :D

cruzerbotz

Bearcat
Picked one up last Saturday, day after Black Friday. They still had them in stock and at the $399 price. Took it to the range on Sunday. Nice rifle.

walnut777

Bearcat
I cant remember what I paid for mine. Got it from grabagun back in the fall of 2018.
I opted for the RAP magwell.
Installed the RAP magwell then took it outside. Me and my neighbor both were walking cans at 50 yards while standing. Iron sights and WWB 115grain FMJ. Shot flawlessly and very accurate.

I have not yet took it out and put some groups on paper. I put it in a BUG bag and threw a few magazines in there.

mpalm

Single-Sixer
blume357 said:
I think that is a real good price.... I'm still going to hold out until they have either or both 9mm p series mag module / Sig P226. Can't for the life of me figure out why they have not started expanding the choices on this.

I think it is time for me to write a letter... who has the head guys mailing address... not email... actually real mail?
Agree! How can they have mag wells for American, SR9, Glock .......but no P-Series Ruger???

10MMGary

Single-Sixer
I bought mine two weeks ago from PSA delivered for $449.99, two days ago PSA same gun but $399.99 delivered(now out of stock). I also grabbed a few cases of CCI Brass 115gn FMJ ammo for $169.99 delivered. I really like this handy aka easy to stow, versatile tool.

Latest posts