Got the FSDC "Caretaker" bag for the Ruger PC Carbine......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Magnum Force

Single-Sixer
After hearing about the FSDC "Caretaker" bag here on the forum, I ordered on from Amazon.com for my Ruger PC Carbine. As you may know, the PC Carbine does not come with a supplied takedown bag like the Ruger 10/22 Takedown, you have to find your own. Ruger Takedown bags can be bought from Ruger's website, but they are $80 plus shipping. Used Ruger bags on Ebay seem to go for at least $60 plus shipping, more if they are in a different color other than black, like tan or FDE....

The FSDC bag is $49.99 with free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime customer:

https://www.amazon.com/FSDC-Caretaker-Takedown-Bag/dp/B073V3CZNX

Got mine today and it appears to almost identical to the Ruger bag. The only difference I could tell is the FSDC bag has two carrying handles on the top of the bag while the Ruger bag has only one. Same materials, same zippers, I feel they are probably made by the same manufacturer. Tried my Ruger PC Carbine and 10/22 Takedown in it, they fit identical. If you added more spacers on the butt stock of the PC Carbine it probably won't fit, but if you are happy with the butt stock the way it came from the factory you'll have no problems.

Here's a pic of the two bags side by side:

414066512.jpg

So, now I have a bag for both take down rifles, I'm happy....