Strap on Cheek piece /riser for RAR.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

10mm

Single-Sixer
Anyone have one of those strap on cheek pieces on their Ruger American rifle? I got one of the Blackhawk types on my M30 but have not been that impressed with it. I need to add one to my RAR to get just a little elevation for the scope. Seems like someone on this forum made them for M14 an M30 at one time. Any feed back is appreciated.
Thank you

rangerbob

Buckeye
10mm, Midway has one that might fit you needs. It's product #851530 in black and it's on sale. Judging from the photo it may give you a 1/4 " rise and it has removable ammo loops on the off side. One could add some filler under it if it is not high enough. Bob!! :D

10mm

Single-Sixer
rangerbob said:
10mm, Midway has one that might fit you needs. It's product #851530 in black and it's on sale. Judging from the photo it may give you a 1/4 " rise and it has removable ammo loops on the off side. One could add some filler under it if it is not high enough. Bob!! :D
Thanks Bob,
Just ordered one, we'll see how it does.
Regards,
10mm

10mm

Single-Sixer
Rumrunner said:
Ruger was giving them away with purchase of the Americans for a while. These work well. I also have some of Midway's own brand and like them as well.
Thanks Rumrunner, I'm giving the Midway unit a go.