Flatbolt .350 RM M77R - Price check?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

83mvp

Bearcat
I have been considering selling my rifle for a while. It has sat in my safe for 4 years and I haven't even taken it out of the house. I've looked on Gunbroker completed auctions, searched all over the internet but have found virtually nothing on what would be a reasonable sale price for this rifle.

I have a copy of Chad's reference book. It lists the 77R flatboat in .350 as scarce. But many of you know that already.

Can anyone help out on what they think would be a price range for an honest sale? The rifle is in excellent shape with only a few very minor handling marks from being in and out of the safe. I can't swear it, but I would doubt if it had ever been fired judging from the bolt face, barrel and bolt condition. It is all original with a 1972 manufacture date per Ruger.

If I decide to sell it, I will list it first here on the Ruger Forum. Thanks for any help. If anybody is going to know, you guys will.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
https://www.gunbroker.com/Bolt-Action-Rifles/search/completed?Keywords=Ruger%20350&Timeframe=12&Sort=1

Here is a link to completed auctions on GunBroker. Not a lot of 350's out there recently. The last flatbolt I remember seeing wasn't all that long ago and was an RS model new in the box and if I remember correctly it was sold in the $1100 range. An R model in the link sold for $711 so that gives you an idea.