Problem with New LCR .22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

olcop

Single-Sixer
Latest update is that it is supposed to be here Fri the 14th, got to be home to sign for it----I'll keep everyone posted on the results.
Latest update on me is that the wound where I fell and broke my elbow is about 95% healed, and, the hide has about grown back over it, today is supposed to be my last day on home health care and therapy, and, hopefully, I can go back to outpatient P.T. Broken (fractured) elbow hasn't bothered me much---thank goodness for that!
FWIW---I'd sure recommend out patient PT to any one of advanced age---I'm both advanced and disabled but the therapist devised a program for my situation and I feel that I've benefitted very much---the good news is that Medicare and my supplemental pay for it all.

olcop

Single-Sixer
UPS delivered it today (Friday) as promised, it dry fires OK but haven't had time to put it through it's paces yet, although, the trigger seems to be better than before----I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

olcop

Single-Sixer
Still raining, between rain and Dr. appts, can't get to the range on my golf cart---maybe soon, ---I'll have an update then.

Dranrab

Single-Sixer
This scenario plays out often with Ruger.

Poor product quality

Poor CS over the phone

Great repair experience.

Ruger should invest the effort in QC that they invest in repair.

Get Wood

Single-Sixer
olcop, Why Wouldn't Your Dealer Return Your Gun ??? Hope You Are Healing Up. Getting Old Is No Fun. But It Beats The Other. Hope You Can Fined Another Dealer. And Your LCR Shoots GREAT .

Latest posts