Looking for the box end label for a MK 1 Target (T-512)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lvtwentytwo

Single-Sixer
EDITED TEXT: I picked up an unfired 1980 5 1/2" barrel model T-512 w/4 9-round mags (old style). It included the box labeled RST4. I think it's the correct box but the end label fell off. If anybody has one, or an old beat-up box with a good label I'd be interested in it. Thx all!

Thx

Moderator merge and edit'

street

Hunter
It's possible that that is the right box for that gun. The T-512 MK-I label for those boxes were pasted over the printed RST-4 labels. It is possible that that label came off and what was under that was the printed RST-4 label. Check the serial number that is written on the side of the box.

lvtwentytwo

Single-Sixer
Thank you, and yes, the gun's serial number is written on the side of the box with what looks like a white grease pencil.

What would be a good estimate of the gun's value?

lvtwentytwo

Single-Sixer
Looking for the 7/79 owner's manual and end label that goes on the white on red box for a 1980 Target Pistol T-512 (I have the box). I think the label has a yellow background with black and red lettering that reads:

.22 L. RIFLE - BULL BARREL
TARGET PISTOL
Catalog No. T-512 5 1/2" Bbl.

Thanks!

lvtwentytwo

Single-Sixer
Even an old box that's been trashed but has the T-512 label on it would work. I could just take the label off.

street

Hunter
Your best bet is to watch E-bay and you will probably have to buy the complete box and label and then remove it. You can then sell the box as it will have a printed label under the label you want. There is a box on ebay now but it is in very bad shape and the label is rough too.

lvtwentytwo

Single-Sixer
Yes, I saw the one on Ebay. It is too rough. I'll just keep waiting. Something will surface.