Deal of the day on a Mark II

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TRanger

Blackhawk
I had just finished shooting at our local indoor range and proceeded to browse the used gun section as is my custom. I spied an excellent condition Ruger Mark II, blue with six inch standard barrel. The price? $99.99! Suspicious, I questioned the salesman behind the counter whom I've known for years. What was wrong with it? Nothing, he answered. The store just bought it as part of a collection and that was the price set. He permitted me to test fire it. It ran through a couple of magazines (came with two) without a bobble and shot just fine. Needless to say, I bought it. Can't pick it up til the end of the month under our state laws since they just acquired it yesterday; but that purchase was a no-brainer.

TRanger

Blackhawk
Pat-inCO said:
:shock: Did you take your mask off before or after you paid for it? :shock: . :wink:

:D

I know. Hard to believe. It seems like a lot of good deals are showing up lately, but that was a real steal!

Pps1980

Single-Sixer
Congratulations. My MkII remains my favorite 22LR of all time. Excellent pistol, enjoy it once its actually in your possession!