77/22 value

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Quick question...

I have a NIB 77/22 (Model:07037) that I picked up a number of years ago, and I am curious if there's any interest in these black synthetic stocked rifles. I bought it a while ago, and never removed it from the box, until just now, that is. It's was still in the plastic. I also just noticed that it came with a stainless bolt, and was wondering if that was typical. I will most likely never shoot this one as I have a bunch of others, so I am considering getting rid of it.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

SCS

Tom commented last week that he'd seen a "really nice" skeleton stocked 77/22 stainless priced @ around $800 in one of the chain store gun racks a while back. I'm assuming yours is blued so that might affect value vs a SS.

Mobuck said:
Tom commented last week that he'd seen a "really nice" skeleton stocked 77/22 stainless priced @ around $800 in one of the chain store gun racks a while back. I'm assuming yours is blued so that might affect value vs a SS.

Thanks Mobuck. Mine is not stainless, and not a skeleton stock. Nothing special about this one. Methinks I'll throw a VX-Freedom Rimfire on it, and take it squirrel hunting once or twice.

SCS