Ruger LCP in 22LR

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Swamper

Bearcat
Stainless please! I would by several, especially with a set of "real" sights.

Swamper

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
I'm surprised they have never done that, I'd think a .22lr would sell well. I'd certainly buy a few.

mohavesam said:
I keep letting em know how much I'd like to see one. In my pocket.

Great idea...I would be all over a couple or three 22LR LCPs. My wife has carried the Beretta Model 21 for over 30 years now...I think the LCP in 22LR would replace it as she prefers the grip but NOT the recoil of the 380 LCP..

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I don't think the TPH hurt sales of Walther's pistols. Walther, Taurus, Beretta, Colt, and others all sold tons of small "pocket sized" 22 & 32 pistols. Very surprised Ruger can't. :shock:

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
I'm all in on this idea. I like mine now, but the recoil would be so sweet on a 22lr. And loaded with some HP's it would do the trick.
I'll take two, please.

Shorty

diyj98

Single-Sixer
I started reading this thinking why would anyone want one, but the more I think about it, it would be a fun gun to play with if nothing else. I would at least like a sight adjustable for windage.

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
Could it just be that the market is saturated with pocket sized .22lr
offerings, and that the market would not likely cover yet another one
in the $200 range?

Would it be nice? Sure, but it has to make money (not just a few hundred
or a thousand sold) to justify the cost.

57springer

Buckeye
diyj98 said:
I started reading this thinking why would anyone want one, but the more I think about it, it would be a fun gun to play with if nothing else. I would at least like a sight adjustable for windage.
Same here :lol:

gunzo

Hunter
I'd buy one as well, but I'd not be a guinea pig & buy one until good reports showed up.

Really tricky getting rim fire, 22LR to work in some formats. In this case, the LCP.

Thinking if it was viable, Kel Tec would have been on it years ago. I bring up KT as it is what the LCP was patterned after.

My Iver Johnson TP22's have served well in this arena for some years. They still can be found from time to time.