Volquartsen MKII carry model

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SHOOTER

Buckeye
They made both MKII and III versions

Check out what I found on GunBroker.com! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/781896711

In this case, I think the "carry" part of the description refers to "easier to carry" rather than advocating the pistol for a concealed carry self defense pistol. No doubt that VQ would be a dandy for those who have need for a 22LR belt gun.
I have a 4" slabside that is obviously handier to carry than it's 5.5" stablemate.

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I have a couple of the Volquartsen compact Mark II models. They are just as accurate as any of my longer barrel models except my KMK-10.

Mobuck said:
In this case, I think the "carry" part of the description refers to "easier to carry" rather than advocating the pistol for a concealed carry self defense pistol. No doubt that VQ would be a dandy for those who have need for a 22LR belt gun.
I have a 4" slabside that is obviously handier to carry than it's 5.5" stablemate.

Hi, Mobuck-

I don't think that I've ever seen that 4" slabside configuration.

Is that 4" slabside a factory configuration, or one that you "made?"

MKll or MKlll? 22/45, or "regular" MK? Stainless, or blued?

I've got a KMK678GC, plus a KMK512GC.

I've got an "extra" KMK678GC. I've been thinking of having it trimmed down to 4".

I've also got a KMK4BL, and it's one of my favorites. I've often thought about how it would handle as a 4" slabside...

"Hi, Mobuck-

I don't think that I've ever seen that 4" slabside configuration.

Is that 4" slabside a factory configuration, or one that you "made?"

came from the factory in that configuration
I'm looking at it now--it has a 270-382xx serial number