Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Now in my Gun Safe

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BarkeyVA

Single-Sixer
My latest acquisition, a NIB Ruger Mark IV 22/45 with a 5.5" bull barrel. Just couldn't pass it up, especially since I was able to buy it at the dealer's cost of $281 plus tax.
54443_600x400.jpg

Rocdoc

Buckeye
I like it! Sounds like a great deal, I have been considering one of those myself. Let us know what you think once you get it running.

mikein

Single-Sixer
I'm wanting a MK IV 22/45 Lite with a threaded barrel, and continue to look and save my money so that when I can find one that I can afford I can jump all over it! Let me know if you have one or see one for less than $400, please!!

Mike

BarkeyVA

Single-Sixer
mikein said:
I'm wanting a MK IV 22/45 Lite with a threaded barrel, and continue to look and save my money so that when I can find one that I can afford I can jump all over it! Let me know if you have one or see one for less than $400, please!!

Mike
I'll keep an eye out for one around $350 since an out-of-state purchase will cost an additional $50 for shipping and the FFL transfer fee.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
You know this: Watch Gun Broker, some dealers offer free or low price shipping. I have never paid more than $20 for a FFL transfer. Hope you get one soon, I like some of the ones Ruger shows as exclusives for Davidsons, the green one looks very nice.

mikein

Single-Sixer
I'll do it, spanky. I've got a line on a 22/45 Tactical at a great price and $50 less than the best price I've found for a Lite. I do like the looks of the Tactical, even though it's a bit lacking in the cool factor!

Rocdoc

Buckeye
HEY, got a Cabelas flyer in the mail today advertising MKIV $50 off, starting $350! Picture is a MKIV Tactical, do not know is that is the cheap one though.

mikein

Single-Sixer
Well, I found a MK IV 22/45 Tactical at a price I couldn't refuse, so I scooped it up! After I financially digest this acquisition, I may renew my search the Lite copy. . . One can never have too many Ruger pistols, right? RIGHT??

Rocdoc

Buckeye
My cousin is widely known in East Texas for saying that you can never be too rich, or own too many guns ! Would you possibly share price on your new MKIV? Those of us following them like to have something to compare to.

mikein

Single-Sixer
The price I paid is probably not indicative of the "street price," since I bought it from a local guy, face to face, for $300. It was NIB. I'm thinking that 325-350 is the price range on the street right now.

BarkeyVA

Single-Sixer
I bought a NIB Mark IV target, 5-1/2" bull barrel from a local dealer a year ago for $402 plus tax. I guess I should have waited a little longer to find a like-NIB for less.

I found out later that the gun's serial number was on Ruger's recall list, so I sent it back to the factory for the required fix.

mikein

Single-Sixer
BarkeyVA, I think you paid the going, and fair price from a year ago. The problem with waiting is that you lose a whole year's use and enjoyment of owning the pistol!