Mark 22 price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

musket576

Bearcat
Hi, I would like to get a ball park price on a Competition Target Mark 2. Stainless steel, slab side. with adjustable sights and scope mount.

Thanks for any info.

fred

Cape Cod Terry

Single-Sixer
Hi, You might get more replies if you posted this in the rimfire section of the forum. A lot more Mark collectors over there. Welcome to the forum!
Cape Cod Terry :D

musket576

Bearcat
HI, I'm looking for a ball park price for a Mark 2 Competition Target Model. Slab side, stainless steel, Ruger scope mounts and adjustable rear sight.

Thanks
Fred

32shooter

Blackhawk
Here is one selling on Gunbroker. If yours is in like condition it should give you an idea of value.http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=508411952

dingode

Single-Sixer
I paid $425 a couple of years ago for mine with the original box, rail and rings. Only thing missing was the manual. Mine at the time looked to have been shot very little. It still looks good, but it's been shot a bunch! :lol:

hittman

Staff member
Moved it for you and merged your 2 threads.

Don't know the answer to your question but I'm interested to know what others will be saying. I've got one of those in the box (has been fired) and a local guy was generous enough (..cough..wink..nod..) to recently offer me $350.00 for it. :lol:

There's one on GunBroker right now with bidding at $390.00 and 8 DAYS left.