77/22 RSM

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kw565

Bearcat
I can't seem to find much info about it. When I traded for it I thought it was a 77/22. Does anyone have any info? (it is new in an unopened box)

jgt

Buckeye
They quit making them in the nineties. Some say 94. S stands for factory express sights, and the M for magnum. In the box is most probably a blue gun with adjustable factory rear sight and a banded front sight. The bolt would be stainless. The stock, walnut with a recoil pad. The receiver would be machined to take the Ruger ring setup. Hope this helps. Congratulations. Nice gun.

kw565

Bearcat
jgt said:
They quit making them in the nineties. Some say 94. S stands for factory express sights, and the M for magnum. In the box is most probably a blue gun with adjustable factory rear sight and a banded front sight. The bolt would be stainless. The stock, walnut with a recoil pad. The receiver would be machined to take the Ruger ring setup. Hope this helps. Congratulations. Nice gun.
It is exactly what you say. I found a serial# lookup and it says 2009 but I am pretty sure I had it before that.

Model # 07017
Product Line 77 ROTARY MAGAZINE
Caliber 22 WMR
In Production No
Shipped In 2009
Instruction Manual
Ruger 77/22®

kw565

Bearcat
Does anyone have an idea of value of this gun? I have a friend that is interested.

57springer

Buckeye
kw565 said:
Does anyone have an idea of value of this gun? I have a friend that is interested.
My next door neighbor bought one at an auction last summer for $850 . It was a 95% gun . A few small blemishes on the stock .

kw565

Bearcat
57springer said:
kw565 said:
My next door neighbor bought one at an auction last summer for $850 . It was a 95% gun . A few small blemishes on the stock .

Thank you!

Latest posts