New Ruger .22 Revolver Introduced

Help Support Ruger Forum:

blue2golf

Bearcat
Any hint from Ruger about future colors? (I'm keeping an eye out for the OD to arrive locally here in southern Indiana)

louiethelump

Buckeye
I stopped buying guns from grab a gun, since they started collecting sales tax from nearly all states. I guess a new Texas law allows or requires them to do it. A 500 dollar gun adds Florida's 7% sales tax, of $35 to the purchase. It is no longer a bargain. Buds in KY and Smokey Mountain in TN do not do this.

They may not do this in YOUR state but be careful and check the invoice before you pay. I am sorry to have lost Grab A Gun as in the past I have added new guns to my collection at great prices with them.

Smokey Mountain has the Wranglers at $179 with free shipping and no upcharge for using a credit card. They had all three colors yesterday (2/9/20).

louiethelump

Buckeye
I think the OD ones are a distributor special and cannot be obtained from Ruger. They have to be obtained from the distributor that had them made. They are not going to "out there" like the ones sold by Ruger I do not believe. Those of you that have a local dealer could ask that dealer to order it for you.

I have no local dealer anywhere near me. My receiving dealer only does transfers for others and has no inventory.

57springer

Buckeye
louiethelump said:
I think the OD ones are a distributor special and cannot be obtained from Ruger. They have to be obtained from the distributor that had them made. They are not going to "out there" like the ones sold by Ruger I do not believe. Those of you that have a local dealer could ask that dealer to order it for you.

I have no local dealer anywhere near me. My receiving dealer only does transfers for others and has no inventory.
Thanks , I called local dealers , have to try some farther away . :wink:

57springer said:
louiethelump said:

Thanks , I called local dealers , have to try some farther away . :wink:

I sent you a PM last night with a link to an OD Wrangler in stock.

Check your in box.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Georgia Gun Store does have the OD in stock, confirmed by calling this morning. $162.62 + $25 shipping, follow this link

https://georgiagunstore.com/ruger-wrangler-22lr-4-62-6rd-od-blk-736676020089.html