Special Edition Ruger Chargers Value

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mr25-06

Single-Sixer
I have 2 Ruger Chargers that I purchased new a few years ago. Both have since been fired at the range and had red-dot scopes mounted on them(still do actually). They both are in great shape and still have the original box and bipod that came with them. One is the Red/White/Blue laminate version and the other is the Purple laminate version. I have not seen many of either one of these and was wondering if anybody could give me an estimated value or value range on them?

I am hoping I don't have to do it, but some recent financial issues may force me to try and do so. Thanks.

Jon

9x19

Hunter
If in excellent condition with box, bipod, etc., standard Chargers are selling on GunBroker for ~ $425, stainless models are bringing about $100 more, but the red/white/blue I've seen sell recently were closer to $700. I'd guess the purple stock model would sell at something over $500, but you never know.

Good luck.

Mr25-06

Single-Sixer
Thanks fellas. I appreciate the help. I will take some pictures and get them posted up on here, to give the Ruger fans 1st chance at these.

Jon