Picked up another .32 H&R

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Been fun playin' with this little caliber for about a year. Been hot-rodding it for max performance. What better gun to do this with than a 9.5" barrel length :?

32004jpg.jpg

giz

AzRebel

Single-Sixer
Man, what's that thing on top?

It looks like a flashlight that's pointing in the wrong direction. *j/k*

Seriously, I bet it's a good shooter. I like that cartridge too, and I hotrod it a little for hunting.

Daryl

contender

Ruger Guru
I bet it shoots good. But I've not scoped any of my 32's as I prefer the irons on them. But,, I bet it'd give plenty of varmits a fit,,,!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
ARGH! You got one by me! Would've grabbed that myself. To tell me...where'd you snag it from?

A

Anonymous

BlkHawk73":2pt7jfda said:
ARGH! You got one by me! Would've grabbed that myself. To tell me...where'd you snag it from?

The Augusta Gun Show, Amigo....

So close, and yet so far... :D
You and I should really get together and shoot some guns... I run the annual S&W shoot in Maine at my range each year. I'm seriously thinking of doing the same thing for the Ruger Guys up here. We do a swap meet, Woods Walk with reactive steel targets for score/points...then head up to the centerfire handgun ranges. Ends up with a big ol' cookout at the 12' wide firepit.

Somebody bend my arm.... :p

Couple of us were sighting in a custom .45 Cal. Flintlock up there today. Sights were temporary, to be repaced by gunsmith, after the gun was sighted in. In the middle of this we pulled out the SS .32 H&R. From the rest it kept a consistent 2 MOA at 100 yards with some reloads I had on hand. Can't wait to develop a load for this gun.

.32 H&R is the most underated caliber....

giz

Cholo

Staff member
"From the rest it kept a consistent 2 MOA at 100 yards with some reloads I had on hand. Can't wait to develop a load for this gun."

Develop a load? :shock: Wow!