$375 sound about right?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dougader

Hunter
I'd say that's a very good price for a NM 41 mag Ruger Blackhawk in 95-98% condition. I'd buy it (if it had a 4-5/8" barrel) and I don't even load for 41 mag.

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Based on what they've been selling for, I think $375 is very reasonable. You're not getting a bargain, but you're not getting soaked, either. If you have $375 and the gun is in the condition that he claims it is, you'd better do the deal, 'cause there's no telling when another one will come along! :D

Rex Driver

Bearcat
Hitman

The price you quoted sounds about right for the 41Mag. I just got the 41 fever and have bought two new models, one new and one like new used both 4 5/8 barrels. Like dougader, I had no loading dies or brass for the 41 mag and just two days ago found the dies and now have a lead on a mold for them. I paid 350 for the used Black Hawk at Gander Mt., of all places. The local Gander Mt. has taken in a gun collection from a lady whose husband collected revolvers and they stated they have a couple of three screws in shooter condition. When I pick up my 41 on Saturday (Dang one gun per month in Va.) I will attempt to look at a couple of these guns.

To get back to your original question, I do not think you will go wrong for the 375 on the gun and you will get much more fun out of the gun than you will watching your bank account.

Chance

Buckeye
I saw a 6 1/2 .41 in a pawn shop today. Don't have any idea of thr sn but it looked in pretty good (shooter) shape and had a $500 price tag on it. Seemed high to me, but it wasn't in collector condition either.

Makes $375 look very good.

pisgah

Buckeye
Last week, I was beat out by 2 minutes at the local gun&pawn on a NMB 41 mag. in excellent condition -- $250! I had spotted it two days earlier, knew I wanted it, but had held off until my pay check came in. At least a buddy of mine, a local cop, was the one who beat me to it.

Latest posts