Blackhawk .30 Carbine question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

one eye joe

Bearcat
Can anyone tell me at what year (or what serial #) did Ruger begin manufacturing the BH .30 Carbine with the REDICULOUS internal lock ? Thanks in advance all of you Ruger pundits.............one eye joe

recently, ,just this year .......saw 'em last year and they still had no locks.....soooo, as for the "exact" serial number range, we'd have to wait for Chet 15 to chime in........
( or read it in a future 'RENE"........) :wink:

chet15

Hawkeye
Sorry about the delay there, but they first appeared in 2007. Wow! Its been over two years already! By the August 2007 issue of RENE I'd heard of one .30 Carbine with the interlock.
Chet15

one eye joe

Bearcat
Thanks sooo much Rugerguy and Chet15. I'm really lookin' foward to the start of my RENE subscription. Then I'll probably be able to answer most of my own questions without bothering you guys................one eye joe :wink:

Raccie

Bearcat
Would the same date apply to Ruger .44m Blackhawk regarding the internal lock? I phoned Ruger last week and was told that all hard rubber grip revolvers now have the internal lock but they could not tell me when they were first installed.
Thanks to all in the Forum

Latest posts