Picked up another 22LR SP101 *pics*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rrent

Bearcat
I hadn't been around here or to a gunshow for awhile ---been living in Studebaker-ville lately and like any hobby worth having the car thing is sucking up all my spare cash/time.
as seen here: www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/rrent
plenty of car pics there

Anyway back to the reason for the post:
I ran across a 2 1/4" SP101 in 22LR at a gun show this weekend -- with box and papers -- used, but not abused, very clean. Older (than me and that's saying something) gentleman had it for sale to CHL only --I picked it up for $400.00 cash money and figured I'd give it a good selling for a small profit.

Of course now I find myself walking that tightrope of should I sell it or stash it. Sell it: have some cash for car stuff, but might never see another one for sale ---stash it: have it, might never see another one for sale.

here the pics - like any good parents of twins I dressed them like each other with Hogue grips (originals are in their boxes):

sp10122003.jpg

sp1012201.jpg

NMCB3

Bearcat
You could easily get 600.00 for it, but then you`d have 200.00 profit and no gun. Personally I`d hold on to it, they will only go up in price in the future.

A

Anonymous

Did I mention I hate you? :roll: :lol: I can't even find a security six for crying out loud...