Happy camper

Help Support Ruger Forum:

deanodog

Bearcat
I just recieved this redhawk today from a forum member. It traveled from coast to coast almost to it's new home. What do you think?....44 mag. I have been away from Rugers for a while. .
000_0800.jpg

Hugh

Buckeye
Good looking Redhawk. I like it! Mine has the Hogue Monogrip. The wooden grips are nice. I'd like to know how it feels shooting .44 Magnums with them though.

deanodog

Bearcat
Hugh
I shot one with the monogrips before but not wood. I was wondering how it will be. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I have a 50th anniversary
model in 44 mag. that I will not attempt to shoot mags with that lousy factory grip. I haven't decided what to do on it yet.

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
Nice! I've been reading up and have decided I simply must have a Redhawk :) (plus I remember the very first time I went looking at guns, I looked at one and fell in love with it. Never got one, but still want one after all these years)

G2

Hunter
Send it back ,,,, it has some Blue S&W thingee jamed in it!!!
:shock:
ENJOY!!! :D

bronco45

Single-Sixer
I have one just like it and if you like short barreled authorative six guns that kill on one end and do not wound on the other. You'll love this Redhawk. A little heavy to pack, may I recommend a SimplyRugged holster but a pure pleasure to shoot any load you choose to run down its stubby tube. Here's mine with Herrett Ropers:

CroppedHerrettRedhawkLeft.jpg

nn

Single-Sixer
deanodog:
Very nice

bronco45
I like those grips.