Blackhawk Stocks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sjs

Single-Sixer
Is there an aftermarket source for wood stocks/grips for the New Model Blackhawk that would have them in stock, already made? I have been waiting so long for the Altamont stocks I ordered I think they may never arrive. I did try Ruger Store but they also have a long wait time.

sjs

Single-Sixer
Found his website and ordered a pair. Thanks again.

sjs

Single-Sixer
Well, they did finally arrive. Happy with the wood but the fit and the screws are wrong. I would need to fit it to the frame but I have the LSG on the way so I will just wait for them.

LSCG

Buckeye
sjs said:
Found his website and ordered a pair. Thanks again.

Don't know who you ordered from but it wasn't me as i no longer have a website.

Just making things clear in case things go wrong with whoever you ordered from and I end up with the blame lol.

sjs

Single-Sixer
Don't know who you ordered from but it wasn't me as i no longer have a website.

Just making things clear in case things go wrong with whoever you ordered from and I end up with the blame lol.[/quote]

Holy cow. I messed up. Just looked at my order and it is LS Grips. Well, this is a comedy of errors on my part. Hope I get lucky.

There are many grip makers, and there are many personal favorites.

I've bought quite a few grips from both Eagle and Hogue. In both cases, they make some very dandy walnut and exotic-wood grips.

LSCG

Buckeye
sjs said:
Holy cow. I messed up. Just looked at my order and it is LS Grips. Well, this is a comedy of errors on my part. Hope I get lucky.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with you're new grips.

a few years ago a grip maker started using a business name very similar to mine. he ended up taking a lot of people's money and never gave them their grips. I had many of these people contact me through my website thinking I was the guy that robbed them.

Since then I've been extra vigilant in making sure I only get credit (good or bad) for my own work. which is why I made my original comment.

contender

Ruger Guru
Oops!

Zane (lscg) as you can see is a stand up GREAT guy. If your grips aren't to your liking,, PM him here & he'll help you.