10 minute video

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LAH

Buckeye
Recorded this on Thanksgiving. In it I speak briefly about 2 Rugers I'm thankful for. Many of you may not agree with my assessment of these 2 & that's fine. Feel free to voice your differences if you like. I guess if push comes to shove these 2 will be the last sixguns to leave here. Hope you enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxEzFNY8BU&ab_channel=Creeker

5of7

Hunter
Well done sir, and I agree completely with your expression of gratitude for being in a country that still trusts it's citizenry enough to be armed if they choose to be..

falrifles

Bearcat
You said it better that I ever could. I'm right there with you.

In addition, I'm recovering from open heart surgery done locally at Missouri Baptist Hospital, on November 26th. What a great group of Cardiologists and surgeons. There is no doubt that heart surgeon Joshua Baker saved my life. Enabling me to continue as father, grandfather and mentor for my family. Whom don't always appreciate what I have to tell them, but usually come around later. My cardiologist is Jeremy Tietjens. I highly recommend these people should any you need heart surgery.

In addition, the nurses there are fabulous, dedicated professionals that went out of there way to care for me and keep me on the straight path while I was there. Thank you Carolyn, Sherry, DENISE, and Jenny. Also a young man with a very bright future Jacarri.

Because of their skill and dedication I hope to live anther 20 years with my family, friends and hobby.

Rclark

Hunter
Thanks for sharing. I have my favorites too and thankful we live in a country where we can enjoy our firearms.... The .22LR and the .45 Colt cartridges are my favorite as well ... in Ruger Single Action revolvers. I still have my first revolver, a .357 BH from the early 80s that went a lot of places with me in the back country. Brings back lots of memories when I handle it. However it no longer is my favorite in that caliber as a .357 medium frame flattop took its place. Anyway, Sounds like to me though you need to get a trigger job on that .45 Colt to make it even better :) . Also file that front sight down to get it where you want it.

Latest posts