2 Rugers, a Beretta, a TLA and a self-made Gunbelt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Antipaladin

Single-Sixer
Made the belt a few years ago. Had to do a field repair on the chape last week so I have to redo it this weekend. Figure out how to remove the front chape rivet to reinforce with a piece of thin rawhide. Figured I might as well just trim/open and resew the whole belt length. Saddle-stitched with Kevlar thread. Leather is Sedgwick Bag Hide, woven loops are hard-rolled horsehide, secured with copper rivets on each end. Large-Frame .357 Vaqueros, installed Bisley Frames/Triggers and lower profile hammers. Berertta/Uberti 5" .38 Schofield and Improved #5 TLA in .44 Mag. Can't bring myself to shoot the TLA but the others are pretty accurate. I've made similar gunbelts since this one, but it's my first so it holds a special place in my heart even with the mistakes.

f0ee492f09b82bd1ef29cce110700b7a.jpg

princeout

Blackhawk
Robb Barnes said:
Why not shoot the TLA? I had one only 2 or 3 three gun sets and I shot all three guns in the set. Oh and I sold them for more than I paid for them unfired. Shoot it!

What Robb said - I shoot them all, even the ones Robb wouldn't shoot!. The TLA's are special though.

Tim