Sent for 3 letters

Help Support Ruger Forum:

larryofcc

Bearcat
Is Ruger that far behind? I sent my check for 3 letters on 6-10, and have not heard anything.
Is this normal? Thanks, Big Larry

hittman

Staff member
Yes.

Six weeks for my last one.

Then factor in COVID in case they're running limited staff, etc.

larryofcc

Bearcat
hittman said:
Yes.

Six weeks for my last one.

Then factor in COVID in case they're running limited staff, etc.
Thanks. I guess all factory letters are taking time these days. Big Larry

larryofcc

Bearcat
Domino300 said:
Sent letter and check May 6th, haven't heard diddly, check not cashed!
May have something to do with the USPS. I sent a check to a friend for some ammo. It never arrived, so I sent another check, and he got both checks the same day. USPS is not like it used to be. Big Larry

Here is what was posted above. From Ruger's site
"IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION

During this challenging time, our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees and the communities in which we operate. We also are working to ensure the prompt, quality customer service you have come to expect from Ruger.

We are taking a number of steps to protect our employees, including reducing the number of employees in any one space at a given time. As a result, we have reduced the number of Customer Service employees both taking calls and repairing firearms at any given time. As a result, our phone wait times and repair turnaround times may be longer than usual. We ask for your patience and understanding as we do our best to balance the health and safety of our employees and communities with our desire to provide superior customer service.

Under the circumstances, we recommend that customers carefully consider whether service is required at this time. If not, please consider delaying return of your firearm for service until the situation normalizes. Of course, if you are concerned with the safety or reliability of your firearm, please do not use it and contact our Customer Service Department to make arrangements for service. We recommend using our Online Support Request Form below, as we are able to more quickly respond to these submissions during these expected longer phone wait times. We remain committed to offering the best customer service in the industry, and will do our very best to repair and return your firearm as quickly as possible."

larryofcc said:
Domino300 said:
Sent letter and check May 6th, haven't heard diddly, check not cashed!
May have something to do with the USPS. I sent a check to a friend for some ammo. It never arrived, so I sent another check, and he got both checks the same day. USPS is not like it used to be. Big Larry

I received the letter a couple days ago. $10 check not cashed yet.