Bisley 5.5 stainless 357

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I wouldn't sell mine for that price! Good Luck!
Custom-Blackhawk-357-Bisley.jpg

KMK-678GC

Single-Sixer
Seems like if your looking for a shooter, not collector, these prices are approaching a build price?

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Probably best to use the classifieds.

Have a consecutively numbered pair that have sat unfired since they arrived from the distributor but they're staying put.

BPGuy

Single-Sixer
My advice - find a Lipseys Special 5-1/2" barrel and convert it to Bisley. I've got one and thinking of doing it myself. Should be quite a bit less expensive than the Accu Sport you're looking for.

Crazy Horse

Single-Sixer
I dug all mine out tonight and looked at them. The 41,44 and 45LC/45ACP convertible all have the warning on the side of the barrel and wood grips. My 357 has laminated grips and the warning is underneath the barrel. I guess this means the 41,44 and 45 are accusport and the 357 is another distributor. Am I correct?

contender

Ruger Guru
Crazy Horse,,, just because the warning was moved,, doesn't distinguish it from one distributor or another. It was Ruger that moved the warning. Depending upon the production date,, is the difference.

Crazy Horse

Single-Sixer
contender said:
Crazy Horse,,, just because the warning was moved,, doesn't distinguish it from one distributor or another. It was Ruger that moved the warning. Depending upon the production date,, is the difference.

OK,

I believe the 357 was that last one I bought.

GypsmJim

Single-Sixer
I have a SS Bisley .357 Blackhawk, mfg date 11/2008. It came with black laminated grips, plus a set of rosewood laminates. My database indicates it was an "uncataloged model". I bought it for about $100 below the list at the time.

It looks similar to Wildcatter's picture, except the cylinder is ornately engraved.

Do y'all mean to tell me I have a collectable?