Not much for rimfires, but................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I've never been too enthusiastic for rimfires, though owned a few over the years. Well, I saw this Bearcat in the used gun case awhile back and for some unknown reason, bought the thing.

100_0004%202_zpsktitaexj.jpg

Well, since then, I've become somewhat fascinated with this little revolver. It's an all steel model, been converted with the transfer bar. But its so petite yet equally well made and put together. Can't help but admiring its workmanship.

And, yeah, its just downright cute.

This is my entire .22 battery:

100_0006%202_zpsr1b2vfwc.jpg

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Fox Mike said:
That 4 5/8 is nice! Who did the case coloring?

Unfortunately, that is a Uberti Stallion .22, so it came that away.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wish I could say it doesn't hold a candle to my Ruger, but.............

100_9949.jpg

Bob Wright

Hondo44

Hawkeye
Bob,

That's a spiffy one! And they're addictive.

Just FYI:

The converted OMs have the exact same action parts as the NM Bearcats.
So a New Model can be converted to an OM with OM action parts. And the wide spur NM hammer can even be retained with a very slight modification.

cpt-t

Single-Sixer
BOB: As always, and as usual. You have three fine looking, top shelf S/A Revolvers there for us not so fortunate`s to look at and wish for. And your pictures are top of the line as well, as always. I am finding that my wrists are being to start bothering me as I grow somewhat older, if I shoot the hard kickers as much and as often as I always did when I was just a few years younger. So I find myself, shooting more 22LR`s handguns, and enjoying them more all the time. And that 1956 Great Western 22LR S/A, that came into my possession recently, that I told You about is really getting a work out. I am really so glad I bought it. I really like most everything about the gun and it really shoots very well for me. So keep posting your pictures of your personnel treasures for all of us to just look at and wish.
ken

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Bob,
It's been my experience that Uberti revolvers both rim fire & center fire are accurate well made guns.
A lot of SASS guys I talk to at the gun shows swear by then.

Terry

BDM1

Single-Sixer
I've never owned one, but that is a neat little gun. Here in the SE that would be all i would need for woods bumming. Some parts of the country might require a "slightly" larger caliber, but for me that would be dandy! :)

Acorn

Buckeye
The Bearcats are jewels! Almost too nice to shoot.
After I got mine I was so impressed at the craftsmanship
I thought of emailing the CEO. Probably should have as he
probably gets tired of complaints and could use an atta boy!