45 Colt Redhawk?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Are these still in production? They are still listed on the Ruger site, but no one seems to have them.
Are they between batches and this just a batch production issue? Or are they done with them?

contender

Ruger Guru
Most likely they are in-between batches. Try other gun shops. Or,, call distributors directly,, to INQUIRE if they have any. Then, find a dealer near you that they work with.

Rclark

Hunter
I saw one about 3 weeks ago in Capital Sports in Helena, MT. But I am a Single Action guy, so passed....

deac45

Single-Sixer
I got mine from Bud's Gun Shop back in the summer. Just checked and they show out of stock currently. Best Ruger right out of the box I've ever received. Fit, finish, trigger amazing right from the start. Only flaw I've found are tight chamber throats. That will get fixed one day, but for now I'm shooting and enjoying the hound out of it.
Just to note... this is the Colt only model, not a Colt/ACP model.

BPGuy

Single-Sixer
I found 8 for sale on Gunbroker with a basic search. If you're looking for one, they're out there!

JStacy

Blackhawk
I had a 5" Red Hawk in 45 Colt and it had the .449 chamber mouth cylinder . I had it opened up to .452 chamber mouth and the gun shot great ! As we all have made stupid moves I traded it off for something , sorry I did !

mart

Bearcat
If you are interested in a four inch, I have one I'd part with. It has both old style Redhawk wood grips and the Hogue grips that came with it. Doug Phillips opened up the throats to .4525 and it shoots cast bullets very well and it has been fire lapped. I'm downsizing a bit and this one never gets used anymore. PM me if you are interested.

Uriel

Bearcat
I found one languishing in my LGS three days ago. .45LC only, stainless. Detoured to the range on the way home and it was lovely!