Andy called

Help Support Ruger Forum:

win1894s

Blackhawk
My old model super is ready.I got a 44
S&W barrel from Rob and then found 357 max cyl.Sent Andy a box of parts.Cant wait to see it

Johnnu2

Hunter
He did this .32-20 for me (from a .30Carbine OM).... It's a favorite shooter for me....

AND, with old/orig grips:

Looking forward to seeing YOURS....
J

Hondo44

Hawkeye
Looks like he flat topped the frame as well, nice touch.

Which front sight blade did you decide to use?

That would be nice on an OM mid frame.

Johnnu2 said:
He did this .32-20 for me (from a .30Carbine OM).... It's a favorite shooter for me....

AND, with old/orig grips:

Looking forward to seeing YOURS....
J

Johnnu2

Hunter
Hondo44.... I hate to admit this, but I have no idea which blade I used. I vaguely remember that he gave me two blades but I haven't a clue what the difference was (he explained it to me in his usual handwritten note, but I forgot.... also forgot what I had for lunch today :)). Sadly, I also forgot where I put it (probably in my parts box... never to be seen again). YUP, I too like the looks of the flattop modification. It really is beautifully done.... and I do shoot it quite often. As a side note, I had to send it back to him when I first got it because it grouped like shotgun. He determined that his cutter was bad and the chambers in the cylinder were not 'round'. He sent it back with a new cylinder (fyi, it has a cylinder/removable bushing).
J