Customized GP100 .357

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hollywood63

Bearcat
So I have a 6" stainless GP just sitting there taking up space and I'm seriously thinking of a caliber change. But with the release of the 10MM and 44Sp. I'm running out of options. What would you folks convert to if the opportunity arose.

hollywood63

Bearcat
woodsy said:
You could convert it to my possession. For free, of course.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm no not the kind of conversion I was thinking of ...........but nice try :D :D

You could still convert it to 10mm or 44 special. As well as the caliber conversion you could get the rest of the gun spiffied up at the same time. So the caliber conversion simply becomes one part of a complete custom gun.

hollywood63

Bearcat
azleite said:
Yeah- .41 Special- you asked.

Sorry but your "41 special?" was taken as whats that??....................................Not hey what about 41 special thats a cool cartridge as I'm now assuming it was meant.

azleite

Single-Sixer
No worries, I've always felt a GP100 would be a great platform for this cartridge. Not to mention I've never heard of a GP chambered for it. Just Blackhawks. I'm interested in what you envision for the finished product. Good Luck!

Sugar River

Buckeye
azleite said:
Not to mention I've never heard of a GP chambered for it. Just Blackhawks.

You have now.

tQRJHbk.jpg

ATJ5GFm.jpg

hollywood63

Bearcat
Is that from Clements? He used to list a six shot 40/10 and a 41 special but it looks like it was removed from the option list. probably since to 10 and 44 are available through Ruger??