Praise for Doug guy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

scubadad

Bearcat
Have a gp100 that would lead worse than a Flint MI water pipe and shot patterns instead of groups. Throats were tight and could not push a lead bullet thru them. Sent the cylinder off to fellow member DougGuy so he could work his magic.

While that was getting done I did a full polish on the internals installed lighter wolff springs and shimmed the hammer. Got it all back together and it is a night and day difference. Before it would lead bad after just 30 rounds. Using a lewis lead remover I could pull out slivers of lead dam near enough to cast another bullet. Now it is clean as can be after 100 rounds.

Accuracy is greatly improved. At first I thought there were still flyers but a short walk to the target revealed many rounds touching. Also seems to run cleaner. Before there was heavy fouling on the cylinder face and now it is a lot less.

I highly recommend Doug and will vouch for his work. Fair price and quick turn around time.

contender

Ruger Guru
Not only does Doug do an EXCELLENT job,, he's a great guy to deal with.

He has the knowledge, the right equipment, and the abilities to put those 2 things together to produce quality work!

veeman

Single-Sixer
He has done close to 10 for me, top notch work and fast turn around. Highly recommended.

I have had cylinders throated by cylinder smith and Clements in the past, after Doug did one for me, he gets them all. Others were done properly but not as fair on price or as quick,, and neither were better than the fine work Doug does, it would be hard to make a perfectly throated cylinder any better, mine come bacl PERFECT!

DougGuy

Single-Sixer
You fellas are TOO kind!!! It is nice to be appreciated thank you so much.. I am glad to be of service to members here.

hollywood63

Bearcat
Ale-8(1) said:
How 'bout a link that's not on the book of face? :)

PM Him..................he did a gp100 .357 and a Redhawk 45 Colt for me and anything else that needs a fixin will head his way.