Problems with Fobus?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

olcop

Single-Sixer
Within the last 20 days or so, I ordered 2 holsters from them on a BOGO sale they were advertising, I did get an acknowledgement from them with an order number; after getting absolutely no feedback from them from several days, I emailed their customer service address and asked for an order statues..got no reply....a few days later I emailed again......still no reply.....few days later I phoned the customer service number, and surprise--surprise it was a company that said (in a recorded message) they were the exclusive reps/agents of Fobus....I punched their recorded message prompt and got another message that said they were too busy to come to the phone now, please leave a message......no reply......called again a few days later, went thru same rigamarole and left another message.......no reply.....does anyone know if Fobus is still in business or not, or if this is their normal treatment of customers, or how to talk to Fobus direct?
These were to be Christmas presents and I am at a loss as to how to follow up on the status