Ruger Redhawk Hunter?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flh79

Blackhawk
I recently purchased many firearms from an estate and there is a stainless redhawk in 44 mag 7 1/2" barrel with the integral scope ring cutouts. I also have the scope rings still in original pkg. Is this a special model run? It seems like I can't find much info on it. Does Ruger even offer it anymore? Gun is in excellent condition as the older gentleman hardly shot it. Any idea of value? I'm going to get pics of it and many of the other firearms as I'm going to put them up for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
David

Sugar River

Buckeye
No longer offered, but they were a standard catalog item (along with 41 and 45 cal versions) for a number of years.

contender

Ruger Guru
As noted,, a common catalog item for many years. They were not called "Hunter" models either. The more valuable ones are the least common calibers,, the .41 mag (KRH-41R), and the .45 Colt, (KRH-45R).
As for values,,, it helps to have the original box & papers. You can check Gunbroker for completed auctions to get an idea as to current values.

JCW64

Single-Sixer
Value is inline with other RedHawks, around $650-$750. NIB examples may squeeze out a few more dollars.

Latest posts